Exchange Policy and Return
All items are now at clearance price. All sales are final.
Items are valid for exchange if they are of the incorrect size, style or colour from those ordered or when defective upon receipt. As a matter of policy Zhai Pte Ltd will check all items before delivery (Zhai Pte Ltd is not responsible for any goods damaged in transit).
- Items must not be worn, altered, or washed. Items must have all tags attached. Detailed instructions on how to maintain your bamboo apparel can be found on our website and on the clothing tag. We also include these instructions printed on recycled paper, with your item.
- For both Singaporean and overseas buyers, an exchange notification via firstname.lastname@example.org must be sent within a week of the date items are received stating the reason for the exchange. Once an exchange is allowed, items must be returned within 5 days for Singaporean customers and three weeks for overseas customers.
- Shipping and handling charges imposed for the exchange item will be paid by the customer
Zhai Pte Ltd will not:
- be responsible for any loss/damage of items when sent back by the customer for exchange.
- Accept an exchange or return in the case of slight colour differences or a sizing difference within 2 -3 centimeters.
- Accept an exchange or refund due to subjective reasons (for example: a change of mind regarding colour, style, aesthetic appeal, size etc).
Refund Policy: No longer applicable as all items are at clearance prices.
Items applicable for refund:
- If the item delivered is different in size, color or style from that which was ordered.
- If Zhai Pte Ltd is unable to provide the correct item due to being out of stock. (Returned items must have all tags attached if applicable.)
- Once a refund is approved and the incorrect item is received, the refund will be processed.
- The full amount paid for the items may be refunded if the above conditions are met. However delivery charges, taxes and duties paid are not refundable.
- Zhai Pte Ltd produces its own clothing line and considerable stock levels are maintained. However if an item paid for is no longer in stock, the payment will be refunded.
Items not applicable for refund :
- Items that have been used, worn, altered or washed.
- Items that have been damaged after delivery.
- Items that have been discounted or on offer.
Please Note: Shipping and handling charges are non- refundable.
Zhai Pte Ltd reserves the right to change the policy without prior notice.